Pegasus Tech Menu:
Pegasus Technologies' Clients
The following list of some of our clients illustrates the
depth of services and types of companies we have served:
Information on other Clients of Pegasus Technologies, past experience,
and professional references all available on request.
- Search Systems Incorporated designs and
manufactures technical search, surveillance, and inspection systems. Their video/audio
systems are used around the world by search and rescue teams, law enforcement/military
tactical teams, customs inspection teams, and industrial inspection personnel.
- Palmer-Wahl Instrumentation Group is one
of the oldest and most respected firms in the US providing a variety of industrial temperature,
pressure, and humidity measurement devices.
- Digital Monitoring Products, Inc. American manufacturer
of advanced security and fire alarm products.
- Siemens Medical Solutions, Inc. Developer
& manufacturer of PET Scanners and other medical imaging equipment.
- Elkhart Brass Manufacturing Company, Inc. Since
1902, Elkhart Brass has been one of the leading names in firefighting equipment.
- AudioTechnica, dedicated to advancing the art
and technology of electro-acoustic design and manufacturing.
- Robertshaw Industrial Products.
Robertshaw's products are used worldwide across a broad range of industries and include
level controls, vibration monitors and switches, controllers, control valves, and
- STG Aerospace, LTD,a British company which is the
world's leading provider of photoluminescent aircraft evacuation safety lights.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Operated by the University
of Tennessee in cooperation with Batelle for the United States Department of Energy, ORNL is one of the
nation's premier research institutes.
- The Mayo Foundation.
A charitable, not-for-profit corporation based in Rochester, Minnesota, Mayo's mission is
to provide the highest quality, compassionate care at a reasonable cost through a
physician-led team of diverse people working together in a clinical practice, education
and research in a unified multi-campus system.
- Petsafe (Radio Systems Corporation). Petsafe
develops and manufactures pet training products and safe invisible radio fencing systems.
- Emerson Process Management / CSI
Offering maintenance optimization, predictive maintenance strategies, and RBM technologies.
- Advanced Vision Technologies, LTD. AVT is dedicated
to bringing the printing industry to a level of automation that other industry segments,
including pre-press, have been enjoying for years.
E-Mail: Pegasus Technologies Contacts
Pegasus Technologies, Inc. is a Tennessee Corporation.
This site copyright © 2000 - 2012 by Pegasus Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.