Pegasus Tech Menu:
Resume: R. Darryl Roe
- Embedded C and assembly language development on many different chips including TI 8051 family, MSP 430, MicroChip PIC and Motorola 68XX
- Analog Devices ADSP 218s/219x DSP C and assembly language
- C++ Software Development using Visual C++ and Visual C++.Net2003
- Proficient in the use of MFC, ATL, Boost, and Standard C++ Libraries
- Industrial Test & Measurement Application development using LabVIEW 6 & 7
Pegasus Technologies, Inc.
108 Pawnook Farm Road, Lenoir City, TN 37771
May 2005 - Present: Firmware Engineer.
Responsible for overall firmware design and coding,
including C++, LabVIEW, and Assembly language, on the entire range of Pegasus's projects.
Bruker Optics, Inc., The Woodlands, TX
April 2004 - May 2005: Electrical Engineer.
SensorWise, Inc., Houston, TX
- Developed embedded instrument control applications
- Designed and documented electrical and electronic instrument designs
- Designed and coded instrument interface DLLs
December 1998 - April 2004: Software Engineer.
Hydril, Houston TX
- Developed test, measurement, and control applications using C++ and LabVIEW
- Specified and purchased computers and data acquisition cards for test and measurement systems
- Developed control, data acquisition, and communications applications
April 1998 - December 1998: Project Engineer.
Stewart & Stevenson, Houston, TX
- Supervised electrical design team
- Developed and documented electrical design for BOP control system
- Designed electronic equipment enclosures
August 1995 - April 1998: Electrical Engineer
- Developed and documented embedded control and data acquisition applications in C and assembly language for Motorola MC68HC12
- Designed control and monitoring systems for oilfield servicing equipment utilizing RTDs,
thermocouples, turbine flow meters, Coriolis mass flow meters, and nuclear density meters
- Documented designs according to ISO9001 quality assurance system
BS, Electrical Engineering (Communications and Control Specialization), University of Texas at Austin, 1995.
Tel: 865-717-9339 ||
FAX: 865-717-9904 ||
E-Mail: Pegasus Technologies Contacts
Pegasus Technologies, Inc. is a Tennessee Corporation.
This site copyright © 2000 - 2012 by Pegasus Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.